Patrick Reilly is a shareholder with Erstad & Riemer, P.A. He concentrates his practice in insurance defense litigation. He was admitted to the bar in Minnesota in 1976 and in Wisconsin in 2000. Mr. Reilly is licensed to practice in Minnesota and Wisconsin state and federal courts, the U.S. Court of Appeals (7th and 8th Circuits) and the U.S. Supreme Court.
Mr. Reilly received his law degree from William Mitchell College of Law in 1976. Over the two decades, he has been involved primarily in complex litigation including class action suits. Mr. Reilly has been a lecturer at seminars and has published several articles. Mr. Reilly was chosen by AIG Companies as a Top Ten Attorney in the country.
Before joining Erstad & Riemer, P.A., Mr. Reilly was the managing attorney of the Law Offices of Patrick D. Reilly, the staff law office for AIG Insurance.
- State University of New York at Buffalo (B.A., 1971)
- William Mitchell College of Law (J.D., 1976)
- American Bar Association
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Wisconsin State Bar Association
- Hennepin County Bar Association
- Ramsey County Bar Association
- Minnesota Defense Lawyers Association
- Products Liability
- Construction Liability and Defect
- Property Loss
- Fire Loss
- Wrongful Death
- Personal Injury Law