Inger Hansen is a shareholder with Erstad & Riemer, P.A. Ms. Hansen joined Erstad & Riemer, P.A. in 2001. Ms. Hansen specializes in the area of workers’ compensation defense. She was admitted to the Minnesota bar in 1997.
Born in Des Moines, Iowa, Ms. Hansen received a B.A. with High Distinction in History and Sociology from the University of Iowa in 1994. She earned her J.D., cum laude, from the University of Minnesota in 1997. Growing up in Iowa, Inger is naturally a big Iowa Hawkeye’s fan. She also enjoys hiking and spending weekends at her lake home in Northern Minnesota.
- University of Iowa (B.A., 1994)
- University of Minnesota (J.D., 1997) (cum laude)
- American Bar Association
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Hennepin County Bar Association
- Ramsey County Bar Association
- Minnesota Defense Lawyers Association
- Workers’ Compensation