Erin Gross is a shareholder with Erstad & Riemer, P.A. practicing in the area of workers’ compensation defense. She was admitted to the Minnesota bar in 2009 and the Wisconsin bar in 2010. Ms. Gross began working with Erstad & Riemer, P.A. as a law clerk and joined the practice in 2009.
Erin was raised in Amery, Wisconsin and received her B.A. degree in Legal Studies and Political Science from the University of Wisconsin-Madison in 2006. She earned her J.D., from the University of Saint Thomas School of Law in 2009 where she continues to serve on the UST Law Alumni Board.
In addition to her law practice, Erin enjoys spending time cheering on her favorite Wisconsin sports teams and competing in marathons.
- University of Wisconsin-Madison (B.A., 2006)
- University of St. Thomas School of Law (J.D., 2009)
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Hennepin County Bar Association
- Minnesota Defense Lawyers Association
- Workers’ Compensation