Christie Ahern is an attorney with Erstad & Riemer, P.A. She specializes in the area of workers’ compensation defense litigation. She was admitted to the bar in 1992 and is admitted to practice in Minnesota courts.
Born in Bismarck, North Dakota, Ms. Ahern received Bachelor of Architecture and Bachelor of Sciences-Environmental Design degrees from North Dakota State University, where she was on the Dean’s list. She earned her J.D. from William Mitchell College of Law in 1992.
Ms. Ahern joined Erstad & Riemer, P.A. in 2002 and handles all aspects of workers’ compensation defense, including appeals.
- North Dakota State University (B.A. (Architecture) and B.S., 1989)
- William Mitchell College of Law (J.D., 1992)
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Hennepin County Bar Association
- Ramsey County Bar Association
- Minnesota Defense Lawyers Association
- Workers’ Compensation